I started thinking about what I’m going to do after the Whole30 is over today. I’m actually a little nervous- I don’t want to start binging on my favorite foods and ruin all my progress, but I want to be able to enjoy the foods I used to eat.
My goal is to maintain some of the Whole30 practices by reducing the amount of dairy, grains, sugar/processed foods in my diet.
- 2 hard boiled eggs
- 2 homemade sausage patties
- 1 banana
- Leftover roasted portobello topped with spicy shrimp bruschetta
- Salad with romaine lettuce, cherry tomatoes, carrots, celery and olive oil and balsamic vinegar dressing
- 1/2 Larabar (Banana Bread)
- Handful of almonds
- Crispy Italian Chicken Thighs
- Diced sautéed sweet potatoes
- Salad with romaine lettuce, cherry tomatoes, carrots, celery and Tessemae’s Zesty Ranch dressing